2012 Volkswagen Passat 2.5L Highline Review

2012 Volkswagen Passat 2.5L Highline rear 3/4 view

"Despite Volkswagen's catchy marketing motto, “Autobahn for All,” it isn't all about speed when it comes to all the latest Vee-Dubs. With the likes of the GTI and new turbocharged 2012 Beetle, most VWs are more about German engineering, amenities and owner satisfaction. Over the years, I've come to appreciate the Volkswagen marque and its lineup of vehicles – and the brand-new 2012 VW Passat 2.5L is no exception.

There's something refreshingly simple about VWs that always keeps me coming back for more. I'm always faced with an “Oh, it's so boring and simple” reaction when I first lay eyes on a Volkswagen, and that usually carries over when I sit inside. Then, after a day of driving and living with the car I realize just how amazing all those “simple” and “boring” bits are as a whole. And that's what Volks is really all about."  [Continue reading...] 

No comments:

Post a Comment